10’ x 10’ Booth – $750
10’ x 15’ Booth – $1,050
Corner Booth – Add $50
Booths in Grand Lobby
10’ x 10’ Booth – $450
Bulk Space Exhibits
$3.00 per square foot
NO space dividers furnished for bulk space. Standard decorating booth supplied at no cost to exhibitor along with I.D. sign.
Electrical service and hookup are not included in the cost of the space. Service must be ordered from the CHI Health Center, Omaha. Order form for electrical service will be sent to all exhibitors 30 days prior to the show.
Tables and chairs are not included in the cost of the space. You may provide your own or you can rent them through Freeman Company. Ordering information will be sent to all exhibitors 30 days prior to the show.
2019 Exhibitor Kit Information & Forms (The 2020 Information and Forms will be available here soon)
- Exhibitor Welcome Letter
- Exhibitor Check-In, Passes and Parking Pass Information
- Exhibitor Move-In & Move-Out Information
- Exhibitor Shipping Information
- CHI Health Center Omaha Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Freeman Complete Exhibitor Kit
- Facilities Rules & Regulations
- Parking and Loading Dock Access Map
- Utilities and Technical Services Order Form
- Exhibitor Utilities and Technical Services Online Ordering
- Utilities and technical services rules and regulations
- Audio Visual Order Form
- Exhibitor Audio Visual Rules & Regulations
- Safety Measures to Consider at the Show
Hotels That Offer Discounts For Exhibitors:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When can I move into the show?
A. We will begin moving bulk space exhibitors into the show on the morning of Wednesday, February 19th, 2020. Move-in schedules will be emailed or mailed to all bulk space exhibitors. Regular booth space exhibitors will begin moving in on Thursday, February 20, 2020.
Q.What is the phone number for the Show Office?
Q. If I want to purchase Exhibitor Parking Passes or Discount Tickets can I pay with a Credit or Debit Card?
A. At this time, we only accept checks or cash. An ATM Machine is available at the CHI Health Center Omaha.